1.    #1  
    I don't usually come out and ask questions, I like to find the solution on my own most times but this time I just can't seem to find out what's wrong.

So to my problem, just recently I have been getting this weird experience on my phone. It seems to only happen when the screen stays on for a bit.
    What it does is just turn off the phone and displays this bright screen.
    I cannot do anything, can't turn it back on, can't reboot by pressing the shortcut key on the keyboard.
    The only solution I've come up with is to do a battery pull, the only problem with that is it doesn't fix it.
    it keeps happening, over and over.
    I've tried removing my theme, no help.
    I've tried removing all my patches doing an EPR, nothing.
    And I've even gone as far as doctoring the phone, and surprise! no help.
    So I'm getting the feeling that my battery is a bit worn out, and I just don't want to go buy a new one to find out it's simply somewhere within the phone I screwed up.
    Has anyone else experience this before?
    Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    I've experienced this quite a few times - I'm almost positive it's related to the battery (I've got 4 and it only seems to happen with the old one). It certainly doesn't seem to be a software problem (as you've so thoughtfully proved ).

I'd recommend buying another battery or borrowing a friend's to see if it makes a difference.
    The only time I experiencsd this was when clocking the device donw to 125/250 MHz, doesn't happen often, but since I don't clock below 500MHz anymore I haven't had I again.

(I think I read that there might be a solution coming for the freeze on wakeup from 125/250MHz *fingerscrossed*)
  4.    #4  
    I do use the CPUScalerUltimate app with scaling from 125/800MHz.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Then switch to 500/800 and the problem will be gone
    it might work better if you didn't condone pirating of webOS apps as shown on the site using the same handle, or is there another Demlor in Concord, CA? hope your remaining time on precentral is short and sweet. cheers!
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 06/03/2010 at 12:54 PM.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Those kind of issues are pretty frustrating when you've done almost everything and still have issues. I'd definitely give a new/different battery a shot.
    Last edited by mjkjr; 06/03/2010 at 04:19 PM.