Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    I installed AP Mobile, turned on the notifications in the Preferences, set it to 15 minutes, and selected 'Local News' as a notification feed, and I'm not getting any notifications!?
    Tap the menu, press customize frontpage and enable notifications there. I just did it and I'm waiting to see if something comes up
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Tap the menu, press customize frontpage and enable notifications there. I just did it and I'm waiting to see if something comes up
    Yeah I started getting notifications eventually.

Chalk it up to being really impatient.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    I love webos notifications. Speaking of the iphone, you know how to really irritate a friend with an iphone... Send them texts while they are in the middle of something like playing a game. The alerts completely interrupt whatever they're doing. =)
    You should text them

"Hey, I'm playing a game right now and just wanted to say hi...OK games paused in the background, but I am also checking my stocks on the web and how to make a really good shrimp scampi all at the same time! Crazy huh? alright, take care, im going back to my game, and Ill look forward to hearing back from you in an hour when your done yours."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12