Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I am in Calendar -> Pref & Accts -> Calendar View Options:

Is there a patch that will allow me to add additional color options? I have added a number of Google calendars online and was hoping to maintain the same color codes within Google AND my Pre, but have a wide enough range to keep them distinct from each other.

From what I can tell, the color options available from the Pre are: blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red, purple, teal. I was hoping to add brown and gray to that list of options. Any chance?

If not, I'll just make do with what is there - but blue/teal and pink/red are a little too close for my eyes to easily distinguish at a quick glance.
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    (bump)

Does anyone know the answer to this, or am I out of luck?
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
    as of right now, there is no way, I've made other posts about this.

Not only am I looking for more colors, but to be able to view the colors within the monthly view which would be really amazing for quick glaces.

I think there should be a Dark and Light of each color. 20 colors minimum.

Google also has to do that same, They only have a I think 8 different colors and they are crappy, both companies need to do an update to their calenders.

I believe Palm will do so before Google.