Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Just saw the O2 'Palm Pre Plus' unboxing video and it got me thinking. Will there be any other language related limitations with the phone, other than the printed material being in German? Ofcourse, I am already aware of the 'QWERTY' & QWERTZ' keyboard difference.
    not with the device, but maybe you need another charger-unit?

but as this is standard micro-usb you can buy one for your country easy if necessary...
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    not with the device, but maybe you need another charger-unit?

but as this is standard micro-usb you can buy one for your country easy if necessary...
    That should not be a problem, since I am sure the charger is capable of taking 110-220 volts. Also it looks like it uses a standard round two pin plugs, which is what we have here.
    In Germany are prices quoted including tax or are taxes in addition to the quoted price. In other words, does the O2 price of 509€, for the Palm Pre Plus, include VAT (All taxes) or is that in addition to the quoted price. Also, can someone please confirm how much does O2 sell the 'Palm Pre', 'Palm Pixi Plus' & the 'Touchstone' for. I heard the Palm Pre is available in a promotion packaged with the Touchstone for 389€. Is that true?
    Thanks.
    the prices you mentioned include VAT.

pre+ is 509eur.
    the promotion package original pre with touchstone is 361eur.
    pixi+ is 389eur.
    touchstone with backcover is something around 45eur, i remember...

btw...Pre Plus cannot yet be ordered by o2 shops in Germany and they don't have a date for that. So only online availability at the moment.

again...if anyone wants me to buy (and activate) a pre plus for him, just pm me.
    Last edited by rot; 05/07/2010 at 09:42 AM.
    touchstone with backcover is something around 45eur, i remember...
    Considering that the Pre Plus comes standard with touchstone compatible 'back cover', how much would the touchstone be by itself?

btw...Pre Plus cannot yet be ordered by o2 shops in Germany and they don't have a date for that. So only online availability at the moment.
    So basically, atleast for now, one can only order the phone online? In that case, will the quoted price 509, include shipping or is that extra?

Thanks for all the help.
    touchstone around 35eur new/unused from ebay (incl. shipping within germany)

for now only online, yep. And as they don't even have the Pre+ in their order system, that status could last for some time...
    pre+ is 509eur + 4eur shipping within germany, incl VAT
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    havent read the whole post but i can put a instant-buy onto ebay if u want to. u buy it and pay me via paypal so ure safe
    (plus a tip? ;-) )
  8.    #28  
    I'm hearing that to unlock a Palm Pre Plus from SFR (France) it costs 65 euro. Can any french members confirm this?
    Anyone know if you can buy one in a store yet?

I'm traveling to Amsterdam soon. I'm thinking about hopping a train to Germany to pick up a Pre+. Any resellers I should avoid or is this even possible yet? I think the right way is to activate it in store with an O2 sim right away? Are there prepaid sims with data available?

thanks for any advice.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Well the person I bought it from on ebay.de just went to an O2 store and bought the handset unlocked, didn't need to switch it on or activate it, when he shipped it to me and I switched it on for the first time I activated it all myself.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    And do you have access to paid apps?
    I'm in the UK on T-Mob and I've got full access to Palm profile, app catalogue, paid apps, the works
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Ah sorry; you activated it on official soil. Do you get German apps or UK apps?
    Because maffiaboy bought his Pre Plus in an ATT store then activated it in Canada, and still managed to get the US store (it seems).
    Hm, now that you mention it I think I've got German apps, some apps that appear in the UK Pre market don't show up in mine....
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Well it's a little annoying when I can't get apps I want!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12