1.    #1  
    First: My 3d games are broke. They render one frame while all the input is working in the background.

Second: Pandora hangs now. Doesn't pass the splash screen.

Third: The 800Mhz patch never worked on my pre plus. It would only reach to 600 for some reason. I uninstalled the patch when i updated my pre today hoping for magic but with no luck.

So great...

Other than that, I feel that the systems overall speed has increased though. I ran a Java Sunspider test and when my pre is clocked at 600Mhz it went from 18.1 secs to 17.6 secs. At 500Mhz, 22.(something) secs to 21.7 secs.

Keep working on that javascript engine guys!

<3 WebOS.

Did you guys have any issues?
    Last edited by Dre2000lbs; 04/29/2010 at 05:41 AM.
    I'm not running an overclocking kernal...yet! Now that 1.4.1.1. is out, I am planning on doing that soon.

My 3d games seem fine. I am running How To Train Your Dragon and it seems normal.

I don't use Pandora much, but I started it and it passed the splash screen after several seconds (about 10 to 15 I think)...and now Relient K Radio is playing! I like Relient K!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Just did upgrade and Pandora works fine for me.
    Some of my patches were goofed up. (4x4 menu, flashlight in device menu, battery %, etc)

Said they were installed... couldn't uninstall... couldn't re-install... so I just decided to Doctor and start fresh. Hopefully that helps.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    Some of my patches were goofed up. (4x4 menu, flashlight in device menu, battery %, etc)

Said they were installed... couldn't uninstall... couldn't re-install... so I just decided to Doctor and start fresh. Hopefully that helps.
    I had same issues with a few patches too (multi mod, sms tone per contact, no alert during call, screen lock no auto-off while charging).

Trying a WebOS Repair, using the latest Verizon WebOS Doctor, available at:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/prepl...onwireless.jar

Hopefully will fix issues.

where to get doctor for 1.4.1.1? The one i found is for 1.4.0?
    And how to repair patch? Restore all missing files? Delete everything?
    Last edited by hk-usp45; 04/29/2010 at 04:15 PM.

I was having this problem as well. What worked for me was updating the feeds in preware.
    I am having the same Pandora issue after 1.4.1.1.
    Everything working great. Added the SPK 800mhz back in. Been listening to Pandora all day.

So far 1.4.1.1 gets two thumbs up

Anyone having issues, make sure you launch quickinstall and/or preware to get the updated patches/feeds. That will be important if you have modded your phone.

...just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-usp45 View Post
    where to get doctor for 1.4.1.1? The one i found is for 1.4.0?
    And how to repair patch? Restore all missing files? Delete everything?
    Don't panic and make work for yourself. Open up QuickInstall and choose "tweak" to let it update the patches.

Open up Preware and update the feeds. Install anything you see in in the "update" list.

Remember to restart the phone after doing all that...

You should be good to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Don't panic and make work for yourself. Open up QuickInstall and choose "tweak" to let it update the patches.

Open up Preware and update the feeds. Install anything you see in in the "update" list.

Remember to restart the phone after doing all that...

You should be good to go!
    Tweak did not work. Had to use Emergency Patch Restore (Removal) and to reinstall all patches afterwords
    Since the upgrade, my universal search is not right.
    When I use the qwerty keyboard, any keys with numerals associated with it types the number instead of the letter.
    Anyone else with this aggravating issue?
    my 'HELP' app is broken. Keeps giving me a 404 page not found error...any ideas? I have a full WiFi signal. Is there a way to re-install just the 'HELP' app without doctoring or is this a server problem?
    all that extra time Verizon needed so that they could double check the update.

someone should lose their job.
    Fixed post-update problem with Pandora by deleting the app and reinstalling from the app catalog. Works fine now.
    well I found my help app problem..i had the iphone spoof patch for the web browser installed. Took that off and my help app works fine now. Didnlt have that problem on 1.4.0. Maybe a corrupted install? I'm gonna try it again after work today and see..