Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Im about to buy me a new Phone. The last 6 years i used Windows Mobile Phones and had to decide between Android and Palm. Palm won. As i buy this in Germany i get it unlocked and contract free, but the Plus costs 150EUR (~200USD) more than the older Standard Pre. Are the advantages of the Plus worth that much money?
    more memory is better and more ram is better
    Yes, Pre + is better. More memory means you can open more programs at once. And apps run better. And keyboard is better.
  4. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    How much different is the slide action? My (GSM) Pre keeps sticking if I don't apply the pressure at precisely the right point when opening one-handed, and wondering whether the Plus is really that different? Anybody had both to compare?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    If given the choice and I was planning on keeping the phone for the loooong haul, I would pick the Plus. More RAM and clickyer keyboard are good things.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I have a pre, but recommend the plus. More memory, more storage, better keyboard, etc.
    Ihave the original Pre, get the Plus it's more robust but essentially the same as the Pre.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    The extra storage and RAM on the Plus are great, but not worth an extra $200 IMO. I would go with the original Pre.
    I would really miss the center button, but I suppose I could get used to not having it.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)