1.    #1  
    The touch.facebook.com site has never been as stable as the m.myspace.com site, but it usually would at least load my live feed. But for the past two days I have not been able to load my live feed upon going to the Facebook mobile site. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Yep... I'm having problems also.

I've resorted to using the m.facebook.com site instead of the touch.facebook.com site. The m.facebook.com has worked flawlessly for me all night.
    Thanks for the tip shaferz. I've been having the same problem since Tuesday. M.Facebook is working perfectly.
    my facebook just keeps trying to refresh the page, but it gets stuck
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Tried it on my iPod touch too (The App) and it gets stuck loading the News Feed too. Have to quit the app and re-launch. Must be an issue on FB's end.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I found that if I press on home, it will display the news feed properly
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Facebook beta app is also not loading the news feed right now. FB folks must be tinkering.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    mobile facebook hasn't loaded live feeds for me in a good 2 months. I aways see statuses from 9 hours ago. Ever since they updated facebook to the new layout that's when I started having problems. Any reason yy would b hhelpful
    You can also try lite.facebook.com for something a lot closer to a full fledged facebook experience. I've never had trouble with it.