Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    just saw it on fb
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Time to play the game yeyyy
    THE GAME OF LIFE
    Here you guys, don't go blind with it. lol

Palm Support : Palm Pre Plus for Verizon - Software update information and release notes for Palm Pre Plus for Verizon

Version information

* Version: webOS 1.4.1.1
    * Release date: 28 April 2010

New applications

NONE
    Feature changes to existing applications
    Bluetooth

* This release fixes an issue so that the phone now correctly connects with supported BMW car kits.

Camera

* This release corrects a lag in the shutter sound when you take a picture.
    * This release fixes an issue so that newly taken photos and videos do not overwrite existing ones.

Contacts

* If you crop a picture before adding it to a contact, the picture appears cropped correctly in the contact entry.
    * If you previously assigned either the Z or the B key as a speed dial, you can now continue to create speed dials.

Doc View

* If you open a file and perform the back gesture, the app now returns to the file list screen.
    * Pinching in/out to zoom out/in now works correctly.

Messaging

* If you try to attach a video to an outgoing multimedia message, the list of available videos now displays only videos you recorded.

PDF View

* If you open a file and perform the back gesture, the app now returns to the file list screen.
    * Pinching in/out to zoom out/in now works correctly.

System

* This release fixes an intermittent issue so that pressing a key once now consistently enters a character only once.
    * This release fixes an intermittent issue so that the volume slider no longer appears onscreen incorrectly.

Touchstone charging dock

* When the phone is on a Touchstone charging dock, the screen now consistently turns off correctly (displaying the lock icon and the time) after the shut-off interval.

Videos

* If you record a video, upload the video to YouTube, and send a link to the video via email, the email recipient can click the link and view the video. Previously, clicking the link displayed an error message.
    * This release fixes an issue so that when you upload a video to YouTube, the file always includes both video and audio.

Web

* The forward gesture now works correctly in the browser.
    Since running the 1.4.1.1 upgrade yesterday something odd started happening when I put the Pre on the Touchstone. A few times now I've found it on, on the lock screen, making the "now charging" noise every minute or so.

I've only had my touchstone for a week or so, but I never noticed this before running the update yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarEclipse View Post
    A few times now I've found it on, on the lock screen, making the "now charging" noise every minute or so.
    That happens to me if the palm is not in the right spot on the touchstone. It signals whenever it regains the charging connection. I just move the Pre a bit when that happens.
    Gps now works in Google Maps for me
    For those who overclock: Make certain you are NOT using the superprekernal with 1.4.1 on the Pre Plus. This is as you WILL end up having double characters again. Instead, use the uberkernal, which is based on 1.4.1 code (the superprekernal is using 1.4.0 which means you basically got reverted to the old keyboard timing code). Uberkernal will not lead to double characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerstg View Post
    That happens to me if the palm is not in the right spot on the touchstone. It signals whenever it regains the charging connection. I just move the Pre a bit when that happens.
    I think you're right. I haven't noticed the problem again.
    Palm Pre Plus | WebOS 1.4.5 | Verizon
    Previous: Treo650, Palm III
    Still having the problem with the Touchstone.