1.    #1  
    Hello all. I just 'upgraded' to a Pre from a Treo 800wx. I am having a significant problem in that emails I type from the Pre, on my work exchange account, are received with "&nbsp" in them at anyplace where I've put spaces between sentences. This occurs, every time, it appears, where you would put two spaces between sentences.

Does anyone have this too? Can anyone give me a way to fix? It looks really bad on the receiving end when this is between every sentence in emails sent to clients, etc.

Thanks.

Don
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    odd... Never had this issue. What type of account is this? (EAS IMAP etc.)
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Duh me, rereadand saw exchange. Letme see if I can find any other posts on this.
  4.    #4  
    Slight update:

It may not be as huge a deal as I thought. I just called several folks I'd sent emails to and they don't see that on their end. However, when I see it is on my Pre itself. For example, if I "reply to all," I will get a copy sent to my inbox. This shows the "&nbsp" on my Pre as indicated.

It also shows on emails sent from my Pre to myself (like a test email) through my exchange work account.

I am hopeful this just means something I can live with on my end and the clients aren't seeing this garbled mess. However, it probably shouldn't be happening either.

Anyway, if anyone can find anything, I'd love to hear about it because I am flummoxed!

Thank you so much!

Don