1.    #1  

this was my quickly slaped-together entry for the palmspot contest. I haven't seen any others explain exactly how webOS works other than to show a bunch of apps, games, and messaging with only music going in the background... The point of my entry was to expplain webOS to the non-user in a quick way. While my voice wasn't exceptionally enthusiastic (that's hard to do at 3 am) I do believe I got the point across.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post

this was my quickly slaped-together entry for the palmspot contest. I haven't seen any others explain exactly how webOS works other than to show a bunch of apps, games, and messaging with only music going in the background... The point of my entry was to expplain webOS to the non-user in a quick way. While my voice wasn't exceptionally enthusiastic (that's hard to do at 3 am) I do believe I got the point across.
    I agree with you on this. I liked the concept of showcasing what webOS can do...that is what I also tried to do with my PalmSpot ad, too (Sorry to hijack your thread, but i have to plug my ad, too! ) My PalmSpot: )

well, Good luck in the contest!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work: