1.    #1  
    This is a link to a Verizon support page regarding the 1.4.1.1 update:

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/pre_plus.pdf

Why is everyone making such a big deal over this update? It doesn't address GPS at all, which is by far the biggest issue with the Pre Plus.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    mooooooost peoppplllleeeee areeee waiting for the keyboard "fixxxxx"
    Too funny, Bcroft!

I'm waiting for the update, but will likely wait til this weekend to update after reading some initial impressions.
  4.    #4  
    I haven't had any problems with my keyboard, so that isn't a biggie for me. Not even sure what the problem is supposed to be. A cursory review of the forum would show that GPS is far and away the biggest issue Verizon users have with the Pre Plus.

I just don't get why everyone has been so giddy waiting on the 1.4.1.1 update. So the shutter will sound more quickly when taking a picture...big deal. Will that help you when you're lost on a dark country road one night and can't find your way home? No. But GPS sure would.
    Just checked my phone, doesn't look like it's available yet.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    This is a link to a Verizon support page regarding the 1.4.1.1 update:

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/pre_plus.pdf

Why is everyone making such a big deal over this update? It doesn't address GPS at all, which is by far the biggest issue with the Pre Plus.
    RE-post from another thread.....
    I have some keeyyboaarrdd prrobleemss on my prree pluss and trust me, they are more annoying then I express sometimes. The GPS issue sucks, yes, but hey, at least they've tackled the keyboard problem which is HUGE.
    I'd take the keyboard error corrections even if they only cut the mistypes in half.

ET
    I hope it really fixes the problem. I'm on my 3rd Pre+ in a month due to the double type problem.