Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    I want that tablet naooo
    Steve Jobs' liver fell out when he heard this.
  3.    #163  
    HP: "investing heavily in this business in the year ahead."
    Please fix page 6. I want to read everything!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Who will have the 1st Pre theme with the HP logo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Please fix page 6. I want to read everything!
    I don't think anyone get get onto that page to delete that post.
    What detailed did they show about the tablet...is that picture even the official thing?
    HP buying Palm and WebOS has ensured that I will be buying a WebOS tablet when it is released.
    Well i thought it would be HTC but clearly HTC is in bed with Android for life now. This is awesome to compete against the iPad though. I bought the iPad and have had nothing but frustration over its junky OS. Give me webOS on a sleek HP slate with some added goodies and ill gladly pee on my iPad.
    GO PALM GO!
    Key thing in my opinion, from the conference call.

HP says they'll be increasing Palm's R&D and marketing budgets, which should be a huge benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMississippi View Post
    HP buying Palm and WebOS has ensured that I will be buying a WebOS tablet when it is released.
    Oh. Hell. YEAH!

Or prolly a slate. Or both.
    mods please delete the post on page 6 and ban the *****. Crashed my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Demetry14 was the guy who did that. Everyone send him a "friendly" message for him to delete that post lol.

It almost crashed my Firefox
    They need to use the HP brand name for marketing, but maybe use the Palm name in the products themselves, or maybe even throwback to the old Palm devices.

I'd totally buy an HP Pilot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I sent a 'bug fix' request to the Mods - so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    They need to use the HP brand name for marketing, but maybe use the Palm name in the products themselves, or maybe even throwback to the old Palm devices.

I'd totally buy an HP Pilot.
    Or just an HP Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Steve Jobs' liver fell out when he heard this.
    "We have app for that"
    so do you think theyll call the next webos phone an hp palm? or still just a palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Key thing in my opinion, from the conference call.

HP says they'll be increasing Palm's R&D and marketing budgets, which should be a huge benefit.
    Yes. And, HP has very strong relationships with carriers--they provide the infrastructure products to most of them. We won't see another fiasco like we saw with Verizon and the Pre+.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Damn you guys...I just had to go back and see what page 6 was all about Although I know it was not intentional I still feel rick-rolled

As for HP - great news, cash, marketing, and a player not in the consumer mobile hardware space much any more. This is a great strategic fit for both companies. Each needs the other to be successful to ensure a strong future in their mobile platforms...

Can't wait for the PreSlate!
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast