Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Good news, someone removed the emoticons on that page 6 post. No longer there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    HP says they are using WebOS on this web call.
    This is proof that HP knows more about marketing than Palm. It's a symolic gesture, but an important one. We should see WebOS phones showing up in advertising for other HP products, product placements, etc.

They know how to market. Now they just need to hire the "dell dude" or the shamWow guy...

Wouldn't it be cool to see a 30 minute infomercial on a saturday morning?
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    Oh, and my favorite photoshop regarding the merger comes from Engadget - check out the bad boy next to the Pixi.. =)

I like the picture but then I'm betting on a more optimized version of webOS for the slate. Just like the iPad OS is a variant of the iPhoneOS.

I'm hoping for something more like the JooJoo or other.

For instance, more screen area should allow more quick shortcuts to apps.

What would be crazier may be running two cards at once in landscape mode!
    True Multitasking^^^^

MIND BLOWING!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    This is proof that HP knows more about marketing than Palm. It's a symolic gesture, but an important one. We should see WebOS phones showing up in advertising for other HP products, product placements, etc.

They know how to market. Now they just need to hire the "dell dude" or the shamWow guy...

Especially if the Sham-wow guy finds some random prostitute and starts hitting her with it!

ok, not really.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Maybe HP will do my webos netbook or low end laptop that I want.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    Especially if the Sham-wow guy finds some random prostitute and starts hitting her with it!

ok, not really.
    lol... I was thinking it, but didn't want to say it... I'm glad someone went there

ok, not really.
    Hi Folks.. Vince from Shamwow here. You're gonna love my nuts - and WebOS.

ok, not really.
    I want Billy Mays back
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

it was the shamwow guy who said, in selling the slapchop, "you're gona love my nuts"...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi Folks.. Vince from Shamwow here. You're gonna love my nuts - and WebOS.
    man you beat me to it.

at least I wasn't the only one who noticed that odd line.
    lol
    Does anyone feel major webos improvements on the way. I mean i read that flash will be on the next major android release...which makes me think where as flash beta will be on webos 1.5 or so... flash will be fully implemented on webos 2.0 and it will be much more of a full os, that is more computer'y then the ipad.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Now that the thread has derailed a little bit... Any other verizon pre plus owners forget about the update being pushed? After reading about the merger, I completely forgot about it and wouldn't be too bothered right now if I don't get it yet.... Probably come back to my senses and be a little upset in the morning though...
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Does anyone feel major webos improvements on the way. I mean i read that flash will be on the next major android release...which makes me think where as flash beta will be on webos 1.5 or so... flash will be fully implemented on webos 2.0 and it will be much more of a full os, that is more computer'y then the ipad.
    The Flash on Android 2.2 is only Flash support. We're all just waiting for Adobe to release the actual plug-in.

HP said they're going to put more money into Palm R&D
    We need to hit the News site comments and say good things about WebOS becuase the Palm haters are out in force. Just a thought
    H-PRE.....
    Sounds Catchy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    We need to hit the News site comments and say good things about WebOS becuase the Palm haters are out in force. Just a thought
    just gizmodo? where else are the haters brewing...i will get my fake iphone 4th gen ready to sell to them...
    The first one is sort of what we expect and the second one I found it on the Internet and is funny:

"I am sorry I call you back I am out of ink"

By the other way I see a package bundle sales for the future HP/Palm Webos Slate with Pre Plus and giving away a Touchstone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    for 5.70/share...

FOR real...breaking news!!!!!!!!

Moderator note - This is the official discussion thread for HP's aquisition of Palm. Do not make any further threads and please point others to this thread.
    Let hope there are no more "foolish "foleos" in the company. how many apps are there for the "web os" Android has 50,000 (most are duplicates or otherwse) and none that are expensive. What is the real difference between the android, apple in the web os. All are user friendly and soon all will have multitasking!!!
    Palm needs new "hardware" Look at the new devices that Dell is going to bring to market.
    Last edited by Gas Man; 04/28/2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: add to text
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I'm telling you... if HP/Palm released a WebOS tablet tomorrow, I'd be right there dropping $$ to get one! I can't wait to see that happen!!
    I would imagine that will take at least til Christmas, maybe not til next year.