1.    #1  
    I am wanting to doctor my pre. Does anyone know what the current version of WebOS Doctor is? and where can I find it? I currently use WOSQI 3.12 and it shows my version of Doctor would put my phone at Webos v1.03! Thanks in advance for any help
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach447 View Post
    I am wanting to doctor my pre. Does anyone know what the current version of WebOS Doctor is? and where can I find it? I currently use WOSQI 3.12 and it shows my version of Doctor would put my phone at Webos v1.03! Thanks in advance for any help
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Go here and you can get the latest version of WebOS Doctor.
    Palm - Download webOS™ Doctor
    Not to worry.

I just doctored a couple of days ago with the same version you have and it gave me the same message.

When it came up complete it was in fact 1.4.1.1
  5.    #5  
    wow that was fast! Thanks Colby

About to start the doctor.