1.    #1  
    My phone updated a couple weeks ago (it wasn't the big one where we got video; it was another, smaller one), and since then, it seems like the battery life has at least doubled. When I first got my Pre in April, I couldn't even get it to last 12 hours with normal usage before I would be in the red. After this little update dude, however, I can go all day with heavy usage and still have battery left until I go to bed.

I've talked to the other 2 people I know with Pres and they have no idea what I'm talking about and still say that battery life sucks.

Anyone?
    Hopefully you are talking about the 1.4.1.1 update. My battery life is pretty bad and Verizon users are supposed to be getting the 1.4.1.1 update at 9 today.
    My battery life since 1.4.1.1 seems better than before, but I don't know for sure. Although today I seem to be enjoying amazing life. My Sprint Pre has been off the charger for about 5 hours and I'm at 81%. I've kept messaging open and I've done some web browsing too. Usually with this usage my % is a bit less. So I guess I'm just having a good day.
  4.    #4  
    Ha, I suppose that's the update I'm thinking of. I've just been having awesome battery life and couldn't figure out why.
    My battery life is still horrible, but its a smartphone. I cant complain