View Poll Results: Which are your favorite(s)?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Firewood

9 34.62%
  • Birds

9 34.62%
  • Dad

13 50.00%
  • Dance

2 7.69%
  • Wonder

3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    I wanted to see which people like the most. According to the contest "firewood" the top one but that's cause it was the latest one added.

"firewood"

"Birds"

"Dad"

"Dance"

"Wonder"

Tell me what you think, thanks.
    The birds :-)
    I thought the 'Dad' was great. It would have been better if you (Jobs) has said something like "dang that IS better" IMO But all of the videos are good.
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I like the "Dad". Most people don't know what smart notification is. It has to be experienced to be truly appreciated. This add did just that.

Great Job!!!
  5.    #5  
    thanks guys, it's good to hear peoples thoughts. Anyone like firewood most?
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    thanks guys, it's good to hear peoples thoughts. Anyone like firewood most?
    They're all really good I voted for firewood
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Dad is by far my favorite! Personally I don't really like FireWood or Birds, but I love all the other ones
  8.    #8  
    Thank you. Now I would just need to take the best 2 or 3 and combine them lol
    Smart way to drum up views!!!! Good luck in the contest

As for the videos, I love the soundtrack for Birds...I love the Eels.. your video reminds me of their video for "hey man".. check it out at Hey Man (Now You're Really Living) Video by EELS - MySpace Video

Oh, and of course, i have to plug my own PalmSpot add:
    Main Link = palmSpot Entry: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks | webOSroundup
    YouTube =
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  10.    #10  
    Thanks ada.

Nice ad btw.
    I wish I could learn to spin the phone around like you do. Very cool.
    Firewood/Birds..

Good job
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Firewood is my favorite. Dad is good, but the parts where it is strictly game playing needs to be shortened up. Birds isn't bad, but you are pretty much just wandering around not really going anywhere. Firewood improves on Birds in that you are actually moving forward, wake up....out the door....in the car. Firewood also includes the Touchstone which is a good touch. Overall Firewood flows better IMO.
  14.    #14  
    Cringer: I agree 100% Dad should be 30 secs and more descriptive... No one was around so I txt'd and drove all at once lol.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Birds was my original fav, but after watching them all again, I had to vote for "Dad" with "Firewood" running second. Nice work!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  16.    #16  
    Thanks guys firewoods top spot!!