Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Nothing yet....
    Long day - thinking of how Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett would sound singing "Its 9 O'Clock Somewhere".....
    30 more minutes (EST)...will they toy with us and make us wait until 11:59pm?
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    T-minus 28 minutes (EDT) and counting.....
    I'm ready for something to go wrong with the huge number of Pre/Pixi plus users all checking for an update at exactly 9:00PM EST.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I'm ready for something to go wrong with the huge number of Pre/Pixi plus users all checking for an update at exactly 9:00PM EST.
    Naw, the vast majority of Verizon Pre Plus owners probably don't even know the update is coming out today. Only the people keeping up on stuff.

ET
    Nothing here either, Atlanta, GA
    And the waiting game continues lol
    ugh. the minutes are ticking by sooooo slow.
    9:03 PM EST and nothing. lol

ET
    Well since 9:00 has passed, looks like we're on schedule for an 11:59 roll out. I'm going to wash my hair...need to do something to keep me from trying to update every 5 secs.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Waiting for the confirmation so I can port back to Verizon :-)

Would love to hear that it was rolled out.
    d'oh! I guess Verizon loves to keep their customers anxiously waiting for an update just like how they did it with the Blackberry Storm updates. Hopefully we get this update by tonight, highly doubt it now, hopefully I'm wrong.
    Same
    Getting the same "Application updates ae now available." messge and when I check in the App Catalog I get nothing...
    nothing here in NYC.
    a watched kettle never boils
    Just think how much it's going to suck when were waiting fo the 1.5 update which is probably going to have a lot more then a few bug fixes.
    New Pre Plus owner...

Do I need to remove applications or patches before installing this update when it becomes available? I don't have kernel or anything like that...my patches are like 4x4 icons and stuff like that.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gblack View Post
    New Pre Plus owner...

Do I need to remove applications or patches before installing this update when it becomes available? I don't have kernel or anything like that...my patches are like 4x4 icons and stuff like that.

Thanks!
    No
    At the last moment, HP bought the verizon 1.4.1.1 upgrade. lol
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I wonder if my "phantom updates" problem will keep me from seeing the OS update when it finally rolls out...
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast