Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Seems like none of my patches from Preware (except for 1 skin) have updates...is it just me?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgibin View Post
    Seems like none of my patches from Preware (except for 1 skin) have updates...is it just me?
    Nevermind...fixed it!
    Wow, that means I was one of the first ones to get this update. I looked at my Pre sometime around 8am and I saw 1.4.1.1 in shock lol.

I was really giddy to see if the GPS issue was fixed but it took forever to install and it drained my battery horribly. This is my first time updating the Pre while not having it plugged into an outlet and man did it drain.

I had no previous double-typing issues except every once in a while, now I have none. The GPS before however, was really inaccurate and would be off by like half a mile. It still takes forever to load and find my location especially if I am moving but now it is extremely accurate .
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Nevermind...fixed it!
    Boo! Now I'm having more issues...

Most patches won't install through Preware; I HAVE to use WOSQI to install these specific patches. What's going on?
    Boo! Now I'm having more issues...

Most patches won't install through Preware; I HAVE to use WOSQI to install these specific patches. What's going on?
    Did you update your feeds? App menu > Update Feeds
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merkel85 View Post
    Did you update your feeds? App menu > Update Feeds
    Yupp! I have it set to do it everytime I open it (cuz I rarely do) and I even did a manual update.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910