Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    tired of my lg incite and grabbing a palm pre plus for at&t sunday in store or online, that is all
    lol sprint users=Pioneers
    Verizon Users= The Anti Droid/Storm movement

AT&T Users= p/od Iphone users
    becoming pregangsta in about 30 mins
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
    got mine
    just got the pre plus and it is way better than I thought it would be... All the criticisms were overstated... Glad to be a part of the community
    Got mine today, charging up the battery now. Glad to be here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Got mine today, charging up the battery now. Glad to be here!
    Glad to have you.

Are you Daisy Dukes' mom, or Daisy the Duck's mom? j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Glad to have you.

Are you Daisy Dukes' mom, or Daisy the Duck's mom? j/k
    Daisy is my 2-year-old dachshund - adorable and spoiled. Sorry, off topic!
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Welcome aboard all you AT&T folks!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Can't wait to get my Pre later this week! I did visit some AT&T stores, and they were actually promoting the Pre over the iPhone! They were sold out by 10 am.
    Bought mine today and gotta say, I'm loving the little thing. I know people who still have the iphone 3g, and this thing is better in hardware than the 3gs, so I didn't need convincing to go out and get (my first!) smart phone.

I do wish the battery would last longer, but I figure the $100 rebate will get me a new one to able to switch out if the AT&T store has the specific ones.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vopro View Post
    Bought mine today and gotta say, I'm loving the little thing. I know people who still have the iphone 3g, and this thing is better in hardware than the 3gs, so I didn't need convincing to go out and get (my first!) smart phone.

I do wish the battery would last longer, but I figure the $100 rebate will get me a new one to able to switch out if the AT&T store has the specific ones.
    give it a 2 to 3 weeks and it'll b fine. make absolutely sure you have FULLY discharged the battery at least once. twice for good measure
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    got it!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I think I'm in love. I bought the phone loaded it up with music, then took it to work doing deliveries. Smooth as butter, and the music player blows all the phone players I've ever used out of the water. Only complaint so far is the Contacts not being combined with the dialer and call list. Perhaps an app or in the next update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treiz View Post
    Only complaint so far is the Contacts not being combined with the dialer and call list. Perhaps an app or in the next update?
    Not sure what you mean here, but I guess that you do realise that you need only type a few characters of a name to select a contact.
    ^Well, on Android the dialer/call log and contacts are combined into one app using tabs at the top. I see what you mean now, I'm new. Complaint solved.
    Welcome ATT user's. Enjoy your stay
    ordered mine tonight. all this Pre+/WebOS talk is getting me way too antsy for its arrival!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234