Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm definitely picking up the Pre on May 18(upgrade day)...switching from a HTC Touch Diamond with WinMo 6.5...HTC's are great phones, and HTC sense IS really nice, but I'm ready to go back to Palm. I had the Treo 650 for awhile and loved it...

I've been stopping by at the AT&T and Verizon stores to mess around with the phones...Played with the Iphone 3gs for awhile...It just doesn't do it for me. Yes it's pretty cool, smooth and has some great features (and apps) but it BORES me...plus, I can't imagine looking through pages and pages of apps for stuff.

Using the Pre Plus at the Verizon store was awesome...It's pretty, uncomplicated, comfortable, and USABLE...It just felt right!

Counting down the days...

(and I'm being selfish, but I don't want the Pre to come out till the 18th so I can be one of the first!)
  2.    #42  
    @AndrewakaMJ May 18th is perfect timing. The Pre is (supposedly) finally heading to AT&T May 17th!
    just threw my current phone up on ebay, proceeds benefiting the "Buy me a Pre" foundation.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treiz View Post
    just threw my current phone up on ebay, proceeds benefiting the "Buy me a Pre" foundation.
    excellent idea.

thinking about doing the same once I unlock my blackberry bold....
    you'd be surprised, if you take good care of your smartphone the resale value is really high. I love ebay, just wish the fees weren't as steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by edwina View Post
    @AndrewakaMJ May 18th is perfect timing. The Pre is (supposedly) finally heading to AT&T May 17th!
    it is May 16th..
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by cackle View Post
    it is May 16th..

i posted it may 7th before we had a firm date.
    but yes, it is two days earlier. may 16th!
    ^3 days! >.<b
    my friend is leavin his iphone behind as well
    I was on AT&T then switched over to VZW for the Droid. I can say the Palm WebOS is much better in regards to multi-tasking.

Who knows maybe I will go back to AT&T for the Plus. I just got it on VZW and I like it much better then the Droid.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I've been seriously considering.
    I just can't quite justify it when my Treo Pro has been just perfect.
    You do have a great phone. I still like my 750 except for resolution and screen size. Everything else I like as far as apps & functionality.

Can't decide even though I already got a touchstone charger.
    Treo 750 WM6.0/6.1/6.5 > AT&T Palm Pre > Plus Treo 750 | WM 6.1
    Quote Originally Posted by edwina View Post
    ...Right now, I'm using my sister's BlackBerry Bold 9700. ...
    i have a 9700. i went from the iphone to the blackberry bold 9000, then to the 9700. i'm ready for the pre+ now.

i miss the touchscreen, but i love the QWERTY on the bb. hopefully the pre+ will be the best of both worlds.
    I'm seriously considering picking up a pre. All the new devices coming with front facing cameras are making it hard to decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by kangolslimm View Post
    I'm seriously considering picking up a pre. All the new devices coming with front facing cameras are making it hard to decide.
    Are you any relation to the richest guy in the world, Mr Carlos Slim?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    My Centro will be replaced by a Pre Plus on Sunday.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    So... If I was to get an ATT Palm pre can it be made to work on say Rogers here in Canada? Is there a program to unlock it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor e View Post
    So... If I was to get an ATT Palm pre can it be made to work on say Rogers here in Canada? Is there a program to unlock it yet?
    Please search next time:

http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...ed-my-pre.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Yep, going get one as an upgrade for the boss (AKA She Who Must Be Obeyed) If she doesn't like it, then I'll have a kewel new toy to replace my WinCE 6.5 device. Always loved Palm products and hated it when they were forced to move to Graffiti2 - what a load of legal cow patties... Can't wait to get my hands on a WebOS device!
    What does not kill me, makes me stronger. - Friedrich Nietzsche
    That which does not kill me, has made a grave tactical error. - Jerry Pournelle
    Count me in. Had my iPhone 3G for a while and just tired of no multitasking and sluggishness.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooliosam View Post
    i have a 9700. i went from the iphone to the blackberry bold 9000, then to the 9700. i'm ready for the pre+ now.

i miss the touchscreen, but i love the QWERTY on the bb. hopefully the pre+ will be the best of both worlds.
    The keyboard on the Bold is excellent. But when I use my iPod touch, I sometimes wish I had the keyboard/touchscreen combo...= Palm Pre. Yes, hopefully it is the best of both worlds. I will head to the AT&T store this Sunday and try out a Pre+.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast