1.    #1  
    I was wondering if someone else has had this problem. The phone was working fine today until I got out of work cant seem to hear anything out of the earpiece... blue-tooth and speaker works fine. The only thing I've installed recently was the Super Prekernel edit now the speaker isnt working as well
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WrayMus View Post
    I was wondering if someone else has had this problem. The phone was working fine today until I got out of work cant seem to hear anything out of the earpiece... blue-tooth and speaker works fine. The only thing I've installed recently was the Super Prekernel edit now the speaker isnt working as well
    the software sometimes has problems thinking Headphones are in when they are not and it only works with headphones..

This has happend to me a few times, the only way i get it to work is do a hard reset with the battery out for a few seconds..after the reboot it has always worked for me
  3.    #3  
    cool I try that.

** tried it only fixed the speaker not the earpiece problem anymore suggestions other than doctoring it.
    Last edited by WrayMus; 04/27/2010 at 06:59 PM.
    just had to check out the stickies at the top of the page...

Check This Out