1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,
    I have a "clean" Pre. No homebrews, etc. Just noticed after this weekend that I couldn't download or update apps from AppScoop or the regular app catalog. I've reset the phone multiple times, taken the battery out, etc and still isn't working.

Did a search on here and only heard of issues like this dating back to January. Help?
    Do a partial erase, should work.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Same thing happened to my friend a few days back. Just go into your launcher -> Device Info -> Reset Options -> Erase Apps & Data. Once it's finished you have to log in to your palm profile again and everything should work just fine.
  4.    #4  
    Ok. Crossing my fingers on this one, folks!

Edit: Wait wait. Does the "erase apps & data" also erase my contacts and sms?

Edit: oh scr*w it. I'm doing it now...
  5.    #5  
    Oh another note, does anyone know what's causing this? I notice that there has been some odd errors and hiccups. Another example is sometimes, on my first page, two app icons overlap each other. I have to reset and then it's back to normal. Not a huge deal but been noticing those types of odds and ends
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Oh another note, does anyone know what's causing this? I notice that there has been some odd errors and hiccups. Another example is sometimes, on my first page, two app icons overlap each other. I have to reset and then it's back to normal. Not a huge deal but been noticing those types of odds and ends
    They are bugs... I have seen that happen once... I did not reboot but rather pressed the power about 10 times and the Pre did a Luna reboot, which is much shorter then the full system reboot.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]