Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseQ View Post
    Good job bro! Youre lucky your phone didnt reboot when you closed the slider to go back to the game like my crappy pre.

A friend was checking out my phone because wanted a new phone and it rebooted twice, once when he shut the slider and once for who the hell knows! He laughed and handed it back to me to turn on for the 3rd time. HE WAS IMPRESSED BIG TIME!
    That is a majorly known issue with the design, due to the battery not totally fitting into the phone. For now, take a piece of paper, fold in a few times and stuff it into the battery compartment. Then go into the store and get it fixed!

Also, there is a known bug (started in 1.4) that can be triggered by a few applications (Preware or webOS Quick Install are 2 known ones) that can cause the phone to reboot. this has been documented a lot. I would suggest that every time you use Preware you do a luna restart on your own. this will prevent the random reboots, too
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Voting on the finalists for the Palmspot commercial have begun. Please consider voting for my entry "webOS Does and Does and Does Some more" under both "Best use of webOS" and "Overall Best".

No need to watch the video again, just go vote by:

1. Go to palmSpot Finals! Vote for your favorites!! | webOSroundup
    2. Under "Best use of webOS", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    3. Under "Overall best", choose: “webOS Does, and Do...es, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    4. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Thanks!
    Adam
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Voting on the finalists for the Palmspot commercial have begun. Please consider voting for my entry "webOS Does and Does and Does Some more" under both "Best use of webOS" and "Overall Best".

No need to watch the video again, just go vote by:

1. Go to palmSpot Finals! Vote for your favorites!! | webOSroundup
    2. Under "Best use of webOS", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    3. Under "Overall best", choose: “webOS Does, and Do...es, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    4. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Thanks!
    Adam

Like any of my work:
    Nice. JUst one thing, there is not need to compare to the Iphone. I am proud WebOS, Palm Pre user, I could care less what Iphone can and cannot do. I think out WebOS ads should focus soley on how great WebOS is, and all the stuff it CAN do.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123