Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yup just saw what looks like a palm pixi on the show 24 got a good clear look at the logo too. I think they have been seen on 24 before now but I have never seen a good shot of the logo.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I saw it too, but it looked too wide to be a Pixi plus the back cover was awfully shiny...isnt the default cover on Pixi the matte cover? The logo was clearly palm, I thought for a second that it might have been a Treo Pro, but can't imagine why they would throw that one into the mix with all the new stuff.

I really don't know. It was only shown for a few seconds, and even after several rewinds I couldn't be sure.
    They have Pre's on the show so much because the show is heavily, HEAVILY sponsored by Sprint. If this wasn't the last season, I'm sure everyone would weild an EVO. I mean even the President has a Pre in the show which is hilarious.
    Its an HTC Hero. Plain as day a Android!

Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

This looks interesting though!

Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

That is the exact spot I saw. Real good shot of the logo most of the time it's kind of obscured so you can't tell for sure.
    Jack has been using the pre since beginning of the season.. but on last night show he went through a couple phones in a matter of minutes so Chloe couldn't track him down.

Oh and dana walsh terroist was using one this season too.
    Yea, Sprint has always been a big sponsor of 24, and this year the Pre and HTC Hero have been all over the show.
    yeah what he said ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

Could this be Palm's new phone?
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    I would bet just notice the jack on the bottom of the phone that isn't on the pre or pixi
    I am about to watch a 720p version of it just to see. Give me some time. I will upload a better picture if you guys want.

The front view is kinda blah but i think its the best i can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post

The front view is kinda blah but i think its the best i can do.
    I would be willing to bet Palm and Sprint let him have a dummy phone of whatever new Palm device is coming out. I mean it clearly look's like the Palm symbol on the back, yet it is for sure not the Pixi or Pre. Could they be doing this to play with us viewers??
    Just watched it in slow motion in 1080 HD. It's definitely a Treo Pro.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Maybe, here is another.

That looks like a usb port on the bottom. If needed or wanted I will try to get a good screen shot of it. It does say palm on the back. I think there might be one shot that shows the logo better but only by a hair.

Interesting tho.
    I'm saying it's a treo pro now that I've seen the front a keyboard is clearly visible along with a center palm button here's a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I'm saying it's a treo pro now that I've seen the front a keyboard is clearly visible along with a center palm button here's a pic
    I think your right. I totally forgot about that phone! LOL
    Tho the keypad looks whiter in the picture, although not a great picture. Another small thing is i dont see the area where the bottom bumps down. I am not disagreeing with you as it probably is a treo pro. Everything else seems to match up except the bottom "bump".
    Interesting if it's a Treo Pro. I think that phone only came in the GSM flavor. I don't think Palm made a CDMA version and Sprint is a CDMA carrier.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast