Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21  
    I have seen it in sprint stores so there is a cdma version
  2. #22  
    no matter.....jack..has a pre...as far as im concerned..its the most bad *** phone on the planet
  3. #23  
    You're right. I looked at the Palm support page and Sprint did carry the Treo Pro.
  4. AshDOG's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #24  
    Sprint released it late, like three months before the Palm Pre came out. I got the GSM a while back, loved the phone.
  5. qitupx's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #25  
    ht tp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/bluedragonnav/Palm.jpg

    (remove the space in the http
  6. #26  
    wow! There's always a noob that starts a thread that has been started like 5 times already.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by qitupx View Post
    ht tp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/bluedragonnav/Palm.jpg

    (remove the space in the http
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...onnav/Palm.jpg
  8. #28  
    and it might be a treo pro
  9. qitupx's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #29  
    And oddly enough I see no traces of it. You people are the reason I tend to only read forums and never post credible information. Jesus christ...
  10. #30  
    yeah its been talked about Here, but i still dont think it is a treo pro
    Last edited by Menace187; 04/28/2010 at 01:45 AM.
  11. #31  
    aaaahahahhahaha
  12. qitupx's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    wow! There's always a noob that starts a thread that has been started like 5 times already.
    By the way, I figured I'd point out I've been here longer than you. Damn noob!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by qitupx View Post
    By the way, I figured I'd point out I've been here longer than you. Damn noob!
    both of you joined Jul 2009
    noobsj\k
  14. #34  
    You're all noobs

    <<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
  15. #35  
    its clearly a Treo Pro, The Pre and Pixi have both been on the show since day one. Last show was the first time I seen the HTC Hero.
  16. jp22382's Avatar
    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    yeah its been talked about Here, but i still dont think it is a treo pro
    Sorry, I wanted to believe too, but it is definitely a Treo Pro. Compare the ports on the bottom.

    Boo-urns.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions