1.    #1  
    The sound on my pre wont work along with the thing that u hear out of when you call someone.I feel like im def it only works if i plug headfones in. so pretty much the speaker and phone sound wont work. Does anyone have any suggestions before i take it in to the sprint store. Thanks
    You should do a search. Plenty of threads on this issue. Seems that you have the stuck in headset mode issue. Open up your phone app and look at the left lower corner icon where you'd find speaker mode, bluetooth mode, etc. If you have an icon of a headset, then yes you have the problem.

Try to insert the headphones jack in/out of the port several times.

The pin is stuck so it thinks that you have a headset inserted, even though you don't.

Sad part is that you will have to take it back as this problem will continue to happen even after you remove it from headset mode. Just an FYI, bluetooth will work even if it stuck in headset mode (if you have a BTooth).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebellinos123 View Post
    The sound on my pre wont work along with the thing that u hear out of when you call someone.I feel like im def it only works if i plug headfones in. so pretty much the speaker and phone sound wont work. Does anyone have any suggestions before i take it in to the sprint store. Thanks
    First restart the phone (you probably already tried that) second try plugging in headphones and playing music (either pandora or mp3's) while playing pause then unplug the headphones and unpause if that does not work try playing then just unplug the headphones and it will pause on it's own then unpause. If these don't help then sorry bud it might be screwed.
    I had this same problem.. All I did was docotr my phone.