Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, I am still using an outdated version of itunes since I do not want to lose the sync capability with my Pre. Main reason why I don't want to use another music manager is I also use my ipod in the gym, so don't want to have to manage playlists in two different places. Don't want to use my pre working out because by the time I work out at night the battery is already juiced and it does not have a sports strap to wear on my arm - would be too bulky anyway. However, I would like to finally upgrade my itunes. Does anyone know of a third party desktop music manager that will automatically sync with itunes so my music and playlists will be identical, so I can upgrade and not worry about this anymore?

Thanks
    Doubletwist is a good option. It will read your iTunes library, including playlists and album artwork, and will recognize your Pre. It even kinda looks vaguely like iTunes.

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    but will doubletwist mimic your playlists?
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    to clarify, if you update a song or playlist in itunes will it auto sync with doubletwist?