1.    #1  
    Has anybody had issues this past weekend with POP emails not receiving? I have a Sprint Pre. I deleted my POP account and restarted my Pre. Then tried to put the info back in. Now I keep getting "Unable to validate incoming mail server settings. Check the settings and try again." I've done this several times and even changed it a few just to see if it'll go. Does anyone know how to fix this??
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I have an MSN account; I could not connect for about 3 hours yesterday (4.25.10) but it was OK later in the afternoon; I've been able to connect all day today. I don't know what's wrong; I assumed it was just my account.
  3.    #3  
    Our IT guy said we had problems over the weekend, but he straightened them out by this morning. I can't get my Pre to even acknowledge the POP server now. I'll check with the IT dept. in the morning to see if they changed anything.
  4.    #4  
    Well, I went to one of our IT guys this morning and we looked at the settings. I pushed the sign in button and nothing, same error. We talked about it for a few minutes and I pushed it again, and BAM! It started working again!!! Thanks to all for the suggestions.