1.    #1  
    Is there an easier way to send an email from the Pre to multiple recipients? On my phone, for every recipient I need to go back into the contacts list, select the recipient and then go back into the contacts list and select the next recipient and so on on and so forth.

Anyway to stay in the contact lists, select all of the recipients and THEN go back to the email message?

TIA
    Last edited by RealDeal71; 04/26/2010 at 01:09 PM.
    Um, universal search??

1. Open new email
    2. Start typing name of first recipient
    3. Tap name when it appears
    4. Start typing name of 2nd recipient
    5. Tap on that name when it appears
    6. Wash, rinse, repeat.

(*sigh* yet another example of sales reps not telling buyers 'anything' about the Pre. )
    Whie in the new email just start typing people name or email address in TO: box. Simple!! I don't even open up my contacts app.

Edit: He/She bet me to it. But yeah what he/she said
    And an alternative method, if you find yourself sending to the same contacts alot, like i have my 4 bandmates i email constantly, I made a contact in my phone called "band" put all 4 email addys in it, now when i want to mail them i only have to add that 1 contact....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  5.    #5  
    You guys are right and I knew about universal search so it had nothing to do with a sales rep not telling me something.

I have ALOT of contacts; friends & family members. Sometimes when I send a photo, in particular, I like to look through my contact list to make sure I'm not forgetting anyone... that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    You guys are right and I knew about universal search so it had nothing to do with a sales rep not telling me something.

I have ALOT of contacts; friends & family members. Sometimes when I send a photo, in particular, I like to look through my contact list to make sure I'm not forgetting anyone... that's all.
    There is an app called "Mail lists" that lets you set up email lists thats very good for making big email lists to mail at once....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit