1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there was a list of apps that most new users would want to check out? I've done a search but didn't find anything very useful.

If there isn't a list already created, please give me your suggestions. Here's a few things about myself that might help you suggest something.

I'm an out of work Project Manager so I'm applying for jobs and updating LinkedIn regularly.

I hate Facebook, but I check it regularly because I'm bored.

My hobbies are photography, tennis, our shih tzu, and my PS3.

I'm happily married and we're both PCs.

I have a few blogs that I wouldn't mind updating from my phone, if that's possible?

Thanks for your help!!!!
  2.    #2  
    Almost forgot...I use Google for almost everything including email and creating documents.
    The first app I installed was Preware and it's by far my favorite, definately a must have app for a new user.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwerner View Post
    I was wondering if there was a list of apps that most new users would want to check out? I've done a search but didn't find anything very useful.

If there isn't a list already created, please give me your suggestions. Here's a few things about myself that might help you suggest something.

I'm an out of work Project Manager so I'm applying for jobs and updating LinkedIn regularly.

I hate Facebook, but I check it regularly because I'm bored.

My hobbies are photography, tennis, our shih tzu, and my PS3.

I'm happily married and we're both PCs.

I have a few blogs that I wouldn't mind updating from my phone, if that's possible?

Thanks for your help!!!!

I know certain blogs you can update via email...go to your blog settings to see if you can set it up!
    Theres obviously the facebook app, preware as was mentioned above, the weather channel app, and accuweather, tweefree for twitter, NYTimes, Fuel counter is good for traveling, preStop from preware is great for a timer or counter, and pandora is great for music.
    Have fun checking out apps!
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Get Preware so you can tweak things.

Get the 800mhz overclocked kernel next. The speed makes it so pleasant to use.
    If you like tennis try Real Tennis by Gameloft. There is no blog updating site but there is an RSS reader if your into reading blogs. Sorry there's no PS3 network app either. You should try getting into homebrew apps. Preware where you can install patches and themes and trust me it's a must to get the best out of your phone.
    I couldn't live without "checkbook".....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    I forgot to say a must have app for you and your wife would be WHERE. It shows gas prices and have the yellow pages where you can find restaurants movie theaters.it come in handy when your on the go or out of town and need to find a place, the phone number and directions on how to get there.
    I have Poster (Apps catalogue) to update my Wordpress Blog.

Haven't used it much yet but people seem to think it is good.
    I use fliqNotes religiously although it's been slightly wonky for a while now.

If you like listening to music, but can't or won't use Pandora, RadioTime is a fantastic app that lets you listen in to 100.000+ web streams of actual, real-live, over-the-ether radio stations from all over the world. Radio Foorti Dhaka 88.0 from Bangladesh is pretty good! I always use it to listen to football on saturdays.
    1) PictureIt
    2) Notes
    3) MediaVault
    3) GrooveShark
    1) Preware - almost entirely for patches
    2) Facebook (app catalog)
    3) Twee (app catalog)
    4) Pandora (app catalog)
    5) drPodder (homebrew)
    6) Battery Monitor (homebrew)
    7) RadioTime (app catalog)

$0.02