1.    #1  
    ...but my pre keyboard is still razor sharp and cuts through cheese!

(sorry, felt like giving a laugh to you all)
    hehe, remember:
    Last edited by RanGT; 04/26/2010 at 04:03 PM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    And with the mirror you can cut the back side of the cheese.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I like the keyboard, too.
    I love my pre plus! After reading all the naysayer slams of the hardware, I halfway expected it to fall apart in my hands. Got it on Verizon launch day and couldn’t be happier. I have even dropped it a couple of times and not a scratch on the “cheap plastic case”. I did get a front coverage invisibleSHIELD but I carry it in my pocket with keys, glasses and coins and still no damage. I really like the phone form factor and the WebOS is the most functional mobile User Interface I have ever used.

My friend at work has an iphone with a dented aluminum frame and he has had to replace the glass screen twice at his own expense due to cracking. I would seem that the phone is no longer under warranty because he dropped it! He is now waiting for AT&T to get the pre plus so he can upgrade.
    Mine working fine too. Have a little bit of the "oreo" effect but not too bad.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Got mine on Verizon Launch Day, never an issue. I think some of you folks just abuse things. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    Got mine on Verizon Launch Day, never an issue. I think some of you folks just abuse things. LOL!
    LOL agreed

Seriously, though.. it simply amazes me how many times I've read that people drop their phones.

The one and ONLY time I've EVER dropped one of my phones was actually the LG EnV2 I had before upgrading to the Pre Plus... finished a call while driving, and instead of putting the phone back in the console, I put it on my lap... and forgot about it until it hit the ground when I got out of the car.
    I love my 3rd Pre, except that the power button doesnt work. I anticipate loving my 4th Pre (on the way).

Get over it, webOS is the best OS but the Pre is awful terrible plastic-y hardware.
  9.    #9  
    Hmmmm....not the response I was thinking I would get :-P maybe you Verizon people never saw this:

ha! And Bread! This is new to me:

***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I do remember, but never had issues with the cheese cutter, mine is also razor sharp but it has never cut me
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I'm on my 5th Pre. Don't care about the cheap hardware .. What it does is just amazing ..