1.    #1  
    Hi all,

This morning, while commuting I listened to songs, then after i removed by earphones from the jack , when I call I cannot hear anything, otherparties can hear me clearly. I tried the thing , where I inserted the earphones, called my mailbox, pressed the mute button and removed the earphones. Done this for about 4 times now but of no use. Is there any other way to fix this. Also shut the phone down. Took the battery out. Waited for about a minute and started the phone again. In short my pre things that the earphones are still plugged in while they are not .

IS there anyway to solve this problem. So if anyone calls me i could hear what they are saying ?!

Thanks in advance,
    Chander!
    just take a look at the forums, you'd have found help faster than writing all this
    Quote Originally Posted by chander View Post
    Hi all,

This morning, while commuting I listened to songs, then after i removed by earphones from the jack , when I call I cannot hear anything, otherparties can hear me clearly. I tried the thing , where I inserted the earphones, called my mailbox, pressed the mute button and removed the earphones. Done this for about 4 times now but of no use. Is there any other way to fix this. Also shut the phone down. Took the battery out. Waited for about a minute and started the phone again. In short my pre things that the earphones are still plugged in while they are not .

IS there anyway to solve this problem. So if anyone calls me i could hear what they are saying ?!
    Search the forums for "stuck in headset mode"
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    As the Admins have suggested for post like this to be helpful, here is a link on the subject.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!