1.    #1  
    I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share. AT&T got the ad right. Now lets just see it on TV!

Ya I loved it!
    Not bad at all.
    Hmm...not bad for a web ad. Was this ad designed for TV? I'm not sure if this is suitable for TV broadcast.
    I like that! Now I wanna keep seein those, and now palm need to push advertisements as well, sprint need to sale the pluses, along with new devices..keep the buy one get one deal
    Give meeeee a release dateeeeeeeee!!!!

and 2.0, can't wait to have smooth animations and faster loading!
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Best ad comes from the last carrier to get it...that would happen.
  8.    #8  
    So what, did it take people over a year to figure out everything it could do in order to get a proper ad? hehehe

Definitely better than the Mom ads, and Ms. Creepy.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    everyone gets it except sprint. Nice commercial and that author is a big time pre ****** lol
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Sprint did well, but it wasn't "here's the phone; here's what it does" like this ad.
    I remember their Dunkin Donuts in space commercial. Very good.

Both are good.

Verizon though? lol...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Sprint did well, but it wasn't "here's the phone; here's what it does" like this ad.
    I remember their Dunkin Donuts in space commercial. Very good.
    I liked the Dunkin Donuts IN SPACE commercial too. That whole line of ads was good. Only problem is that those were (in my opionion) carrier ads, and not phone ads.
    This was Sprint's first commercial for the Pre:
    You guys see the Pure Imagination commercial? It's uncharacteristically awesome for an AT&T ad.

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    You guys see the Pure Imagination commercial? It's uncharacteristically awesome for an AT&T ad.

I only like it 'cuz the song. Big CCF and Gene Wilder fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post

Great AT&T commercial. I am happy to see AT&T trying to outdo Verizon with the ads. In the past 3 years I have been on AT&T Verizon and Sprint with Sprint being my current carrier. I really don't see why people hate ATT so much. To be honest I liked them the best. Their customer service was oustanding in store and on phone. My coverage here in Rockford IL was great too.
    People need to get off their backs. Big Red is not that great. Their signal is but their customer service in store and on phone is RUDE to put it into 1 word. I am only on Sprint now because they are CHEAP! If my current financial situation improves I def see myself back on AT&T. Hopefully with a Pre 2 : )