1.    #1  
    just saw "life moves fast" commercial on NBC. That's the first time I have seen palm commercial on tv which actually came from palm and not from sprint/verizon. Well that's besides that weird commercial with that creappy chick. Good job palm, keep them coming.
    MacBook PRO 13" 2011 i5
    TouchPad 16GB
    HP Veer on T-Mobile
    was it this one

?
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    It's better than most of the Palm ads for a 30sec spot. It is just hard to get the point of Palm and WebOS across in only 30 sec. Maybe Palm should do in infomercial.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    was it this one

[url= - Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.[/url]

?
    Yeah that's the one. I think palm needs to make iphone style commercials to trully show off web os power in 30 second spots.
    MacBook PRO 13" 2011 i5
    TouchPad 16GB
    HP Veer on T-Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasinskiy View Post
    Yeah that's the one. I think palm needs to make iphone style commercials to trully show off web os power in 30 second spots.
    That ad has been around for a while. It was shown all through March Madness.

As for new ads, take a look at this:
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Yeah, saw that commercial a dozen times during March madness.

ET
    now that ATT one was actually very nice, effective, and to the point. it shows all the beauty and strength. love it.

didnt care for the girl in the city one that came out a couple months ago but since the ad agency is no longer a client of palm i guess i don't have to worry much

btw, i have to imagine someone whispered something to att to make them put as much love in the pre as they did the iphone. something like "litigation and unfair business practice under the fair credit rules...... " - and good that they did.....
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    That ad has been around for a while. It was shown all through March Madness.

As for new ads, take a look at this: <link to AT&T ad>
    Awesome! That's the type of ad that Palm/Sprint/Verizon should have been using for the past year and a half, an ad that shows features of the phone that sets it apart from other phones.
    better doesn't mean it's effective. Most effective ad campaign to take on apple and shows a phone capabilities = droid does. Period. Palm should take notes.