Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Within the last week, three of my friends upgraded to a Pre without my recommendation. I noticed that they got one since their Facebook posts said that it had been updated via WebOs. Prior to this nobody I knew had one.
    lol it's the signs of a platform showing growth in my opinion. I have 2 more friends on top of 8 converts that are switching to Pre's. Lol I hate to say it but I think the Oprah app really gave us some shine. Well maybe the 3d gaming a lil lol. But I have to agree with you I'm seeing alot more Pres and Pixis floating around now.
    Palm can only grow. And with Palm coming out with some major addition every month or so, be it an update or API's, it is a wounder Palm is not growing faster.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I think the free verizon pres, with the free tethering are really getting the job done.
    I saw a woman in the doctor's office on Friday with a Sprint Pre. I've being seeing more of the Sprint as of late. I think what we're seeing is a uptick in webOS users no matter how small it maybe.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    I saw a woman in the doctor's office on Friday with a Sprint Pre. I've being seeing more of the Sprint as of late. I think what we're seeing is a uptick in webOS users no matter how small it maybe.
    I think i'll start seeing more in vancouver.. Bell has upgraded to a hspa network, cause they want to use lte for 4g, so they are having a hard time selling their old cdma pres. They are selling them for dirt cheap. 300 no contract, 99 bucks on a 1 year, and free on a two year. (i paid 199.99 on a 3 year).
    Yeah, I have a night class one day a week, and this past class, 1 kid had a Pre that I hadn't seen with one before, I talked to him, he saw adds for it on the Lincoln, NE, Journal Star website - I check, and sure enough, there are Pre and Pixi adds all over the site!
    The Lincoln Journal Star Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Palm can only grow.
    Not true Palm can also fail though signs like this give me hope
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    Yeah, I have a night class one day a week, and this past class, 1 kid had a Pre that I hadn't seen with one before, I talked to him, he saw adds for it on the Lincoln, NE, Journal Star website - I check, and sure enough, there are Pre and Pixi adds all over the site!
    The Lincoln Journal Star Online
    not anymore.. (well atleast not for me)...
    Same all I got was an advert for KFC's new heart attack sandwich
    I have converter two people to pre's and one of those people have converted a couple of his own.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Same all I got was an advert for KFC's new heart attack sandwich
    weird! I get adds on the top and side of the site! Try looking at some articles and see if they show up.
    I didn't try and convert any of my friends, but will with the new deal. 99 bucks for a one year contract is one heck of a deal.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My wife got me an Android two weeks ago, but when i heard about the HTC Incredible coming out this week i sent the regular Droid back and planned to pre-order the Incredible.

BUT, when i heard about the FREE mobile hotspot deal with Verizon, well, that sold me on the pre plus, and i'm very happy. Hope Palm survives, they deserve to.
    Not true Palm can also fail though signs like this give me hope
    I never said that Palm couldn't fail, even though it isn't likely, we hope. But when you are on the bottom you can only go up or in this case "grow".
    Been awhile since you changed your avatar
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Umm rebound, Palm is for sale, which actually could be a good thing, I hope webos gets used more.
    Come on guys. Don't you read all the post here? Palm is dieing. lol

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Come on guys. Don't you read all the post here? Palm is dieing. lol

ET
    How is Palm dying funny?
    These ads and promotions are basically just clearing out old inventory.

These ads/promotions are gonna stop once all the old inventory gets sold through and newer phones become available. By then palm should have a new device otherwise this little bit of positive momentum is likely to reverse again.
    How is Palm dying funny?
    If I had to guess, I'd say he was being facetious about the constant stream of negativity on the forum.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast