Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is the first video I've posted on youtube with my Palm Pre! I have other videos, but I took this one today, decided to go on a walk to Subway, and crossed this bridge.
    Not bad quality, I'm impressed! I just wish the camera app was faster.

And here is another video I took on my Pre a while ago, just now uploaded it:
    Last edited by vtboyarc; 04/25/2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: added another video
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    Here is the first video I've posted on youtube with my Palm Pre! I have other videos, but I took this one today, decided to go on a walk to Subway, and crossed this bridge.
    Not bad quality, I'm impressed! I just wish the camera app was faster.
    Nice job with the video. Enjoy your Pre.

Just took one of the ocean last week but here below is my first one, taken of my cats jumping to catch raisins:
  3.    #3  
    And here is another video I took using my Pre, when I was home from college over Easter break, my kittens wrestling:
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Nice vids guys. The Pres camera is surprisingly good.
    I just wish the camera app was faster.
    the camera app is blazing fast if you install the 800mhz patch. my camera app literally loads in 1 second
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshg47 View Post
    the camera app is blazing fast if you install the 800mhz patch. my camera app literally loads in 1 second
    I am SO scared of my phone getting fried, and then not being able to get another one because of the warranty being voided (?), or do I not need to worry?
    I am SO scared of my phone getting fried, and then not being able to get another one because of the warranty being voided (?), or do I not need to worry?
    no, you dont need to worry if you install the temperature warning patch. it warns you if your pre is getting too hot but this happens even without the patch installed and i have noticed no loss in battery life. this patch is AMAZING
  8.    #8  
    no, you dont need to worry if you install the temperature warning patch. it warns you if your pre is getting too hot but this happens even without the patch installed and i have noticed no loss in battery life. this patch is AMAZING
    is it a pain to install? Do I need to use a program and stuff on my computer?
    its really easy if you have preware installed do you?
    You can install it from Preware, although you would have to add the l337tech link into feed preferences..
    I'm debating about the overclocking patch right now. Still wanna see how it impacts the Pre in the long run. I do alotve vlogs on my Pre, my friends are always amazed when I pull out my phone and start recording....heres a newer episode, talking to non geeks about the Pre Vs Iphone Vs Droid :
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIron21 View Post
    You can install it from Preware, although you would have to add the l337tech link into feed preferences..
    I have preware, how do I add that link to it?
    And good Leet, I like it. |>41/\/\
    I wish i could post what my first video was, but cant lol. hint it has something to do with a recent thread i made
    I have preware, how do I add that link to it?
    And good Leet, I like it. |>41/\/\
    go to preware, then go to the drop down menu on the upper left and choose manage feeds. then go down and add this feed: "http://www.l337tech.com/webos/apps" (no quotes)

then search for the app "super prekernal" and install that and "super prekernal service"
  15.    #15  
    ahh I got the feed on preware, and am currently downloading superkernalinstaller...then what do I do?
  16.    #16  
    go to preware, then go to the drop down menu on the upper left and choose manage feeds. then go down and add this feed: "http://www.l337tech.com/webos/apps" (no quotes)

then search for the app "super prekernal" and install that and "super prekernal service"
    Now that I have that installed, do I get the 800mhz patch within that?

Never mind I opened the app up and I see the choices to install the different CPU patches! If I run into trouble can I open this app and use it to easily un-install the patch?
    If I run into trouble can I open this app and use it to easily un-install the patch?
    yea you can this app is amazing!
  18.    #18  
    wow....it is faster...it's like an entirely new phone!
    make sure to install the device temperature warning patch just in case
  20.    #20  
    make sure to install the device temperature warning patch just in case
    will do! Currently looking for it! Thanks!
    p.s. what is too hot?

edit: I found it! It says it checks battery temp every 5 mins...does that effect battery drain, checking so frequently?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast