Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    will do! Currently looking for it! Thanks!
    p.s. what is too hot?

edit: I found it! It says it checks battery temp every 5 mins...does that effect battery drain, checking so frequently?
    I've had it installed on my pre for a month and i havent noticed any difference in battery life
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshg47 View Post
    I've had it installed on my pre for a month and i havent noticed any difference in battery life
    I'll monitor it and see what happens! So far, I am very happy with the speed improvements!
    As you can see VTboy in this poll I did you have not much to worry about:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...atch-poll.html

I have had it on my phone for almost a month as well and I am VERY happy with it. Only thing I have noticed is it can get hot when playing videos or running Slacker or Pandora but no biggie. Even if you do fry it just say to Sprint o it quit working. Sprint under strict guidelines from Palm cannot open the Pre to see whats wrong. So basically they just take your word for it that it doesn't work anymore lol. Anyways good luck with the 800mhz patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    I have had it on my phone for almost a month as well and I am VERY happy with it. Only thing I have noticed is it can get hot when playing videos or running Slacker or Pandora but no biggie. Even if you do fry it just say to Sprint o it quit working. Sprint under strict guidelines from Palm cannot open the Pre to see whats wrong. So basically they just take your word for it that it doesn't work anymore lol. Anyways good luck with the 800mhz patch!
    Are you serious?
  5.    #25  
    Nice! Good poll results, too!
  6.    #26  
    wow, I just realized how fast Maps loads now! And the camera app, switching from pics to video is incredibly faster! So glad I did this!
    Twitter: adamcarter
    heres my video with my pre its of me and my gf going to an auto show

Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    heres my video with my pre its of me and my gf going to an auto show

you just wanted to show off your girlfriend... Nice
    haha tiny bit hes a beaute and the video works great
  10.    #30  
    My gf was in one of the videos I posted, too
    Twitter: adamcarter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12