1.    #1  
    I have been searching for ages now and I can't seem to find the answer to these. After lurking these forums for a about a week, I finally decided to register to ask this question... So hi!

1) Do some Sprint plans limit the use of photos? I used to have a phone, but If I wanted the photos off of the phone and onto a computer, my plan would not let me do so.

2) Can the Palm Pre get free internet access on a wifi connection? We currently have a fairly 'cheap' plan at the moment, which I do not believe lets me use the web. Please correct me if you know otherwise.

3) Looking at the texting keyboard, it seems a little bit small. Can you type clearly without much mistakes? FYI, I am a TERRIBLE texter, even on a texting phone, a message simply saying "Hello, how are you doing today?" would take me a good 1 1/2 minute. However, I hope to practice more onto this and pick up my speed

I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Yes to 2 and 3. And no to 1
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Yes to 2 and 3. And no to 1
    For question #2, Would an app or homebrew app cover this or is it included in the 'vanilla' Palm pre?

Also, thanks for that quick reply!
    Yes a homebrew app is needed to use the pre as a router but it is very simple to install as shown here http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...print-pre.html
    #2 is standard without any homebrew or anything. This can be checked by putting the phone in aeroplane mode then switching on wi-fi and you can still access the internet (useful when in a different country and still want to acces the internet without roaming)
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for all the help. Now that these questions are answered, I know this phone is just what I was looking for. Gonna go order it!
    Wow I misread 2 as being able to use the pre as a wireless router for sprint 3g connection my bad but no apps are required wifi is built in and is a pretty standard feature for smartphones these days