Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    btw, when are you starting this challenge? From when to when?
    And good luck!
    I'll add this to the OP as well, but I'll be starting tomorrow and going for 30 days, so until May 26th.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Are you going to need to use something like Word Docs? If you are I'd like to see a review of "Scratch" software. I've got it but haven't used it very much yet. Thanks.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre1561 View Post
    Are you going to need to use something like Word Docs? If you are I'd like to see a review of "Scratch" software. I've got it but haven't used it very much yet. Thanks.
    Yea. I'll add Scratch to my list. I'm also checking out ClassicNote, since it's comparable (but free).
    I would totally do this, but school requires me to write a 6-10 page paper and alot of assignments are online. But I would love to do this after school is out!
    good luck! hope precentral features you one day!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    good luck! hope precentral features you one day!
    I hope so too! For right now, though, WebOSRoundup has decided to host my challenge on their site, and that's pretty awesome too!
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    Yea. I'll add Scratch to my list. I'm also checking out ClassicNote, since it's comparable (but free).

I had ClassicNote and gave it 5 stars I think in my review. I've deleted it for Notes, app. it's a lot better notes app, because you can put media into a note with captions or info for the media. It's new.
    Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
  9.    #29  
    I've installed ClassicNote and am using it now (trying OutlineTracker Free as well).

Thanks.
    Awesome! We'll be following your progress!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12