Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    For the past couple of weeks I've had e-mail sent from my Pre showing up in the in-box of the recipient days later. Every time the e-mail has been sent from my exchange acount to someone else on the same exchange network. (Work related).

I've had my pre since July 09 and have had very little trouble with it. I've loaded it with homebrew software and patches, though none that are e-mail related.

My exchange account has worked very well from day one.

So - Is this a Sprint issue, an exchange issue or a Pre issue?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

McKay
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Bump
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    So, no one else has had this problem??

Maybe I did not explain myself well. Messages sent on my Pre using my MS Exchange account do not reach the recipient for days. Is that a Sprint issue? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

McKay
    I don't think that's a Pre problem. It might be a Sprint problem, or even a connectivity issue if you're typically sending from the same place.

Why not send an email from your Pre, and from your home computer (or any other source besides the Pre) at the same time, and see what happens.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Yes mckay, I have a similar issue, tho it's not days for me, but rather hours later it will show up. I have no idea if it's palm, sprint or gremlins. I hope a fix comes soon.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Good thought. I'll give this a try!
    Strange issue... I'm on Sprint and running 2 Exchange accounts along with other IMAP and POP accounts and have had no issues like this. Might check with your IT guys and ask about any certificate issues... maybe? I can't imagine this being a Sprint issue, but more of an issue within Exchange. ::scratches head::