Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    New commercial by att or palm...shows the pre's advantages...is it the best palm commercial?
    I saw it, and was thinking the same. Hands down the best ad for the pre,no competetion. The only thing they should of done was show them swiping one of the notifications away,and clicking on the other one. But I guess there wasn't enough time. Either way it blows every other ad away.
    The way they indicated gestures is pretty cool, but webOS needs a distinctive voice and campaign instead of these generic featurephone ads with crappy elevator music. iPhone has App For That and the finger, Android has Can Your Phone Do This Cause DROID DOES, and webOS has...life moves fast, don't miss a thing, which I've never even seen on the tv.
  4.    #4  
    hopefully they help sales on ATT when they launch..
    I know right? How freakin hard would have been for Modernista to JUST DO THAT! They only needed to SHOW a 3D game running to make it perfect.
    Is this an actual commercial, as in 'ready for TV'? Or is it just a promo meant only for the AT&T website? Because there is a difference.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
  7.    #7  
    yea i wish they showed a game like NOVA running
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    The way they indicated gestures is pretty cool, but webOS needs a distinctive voice and campaign instead of these generic featurephone ads with crappy elevator music. iPhone has App For That and the finger, Android has Can Your Phone Do This Cause DROID DOES, and webOS has...life moves fast, don't miss a thing, which I've never even seen on the tv.
    life moves fast don't mis a thing was nice, but it didbt tell people why they should get the phone, this does. Palm doesn't have thecash to bombared people with adds until the words get stuck into their heads. They have to show people here, this is what we do, buy it.
    Woah, the back cover on that pre looked..different?
    I have a sprint pre.
  10.    #10  
    i hope its a TV commercial...
  11.    #11  
    yea the plus version has a touchstone back cover...where have you been lol
    Quote Originally Posted by hollabak009 View Post
    yea the plus version has a touchstone back cover...where have you been lol
    Oh, that would explain it. My bad
    I think this ad is most everything everybody has been calling for. Now let's see if it's more effective.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Hmmm, I like.

Then again, given Palm's track record, I'm sure there will be some grown men and women willing to come out as saying the grey background "is too freaky, like the dark void waiting for godless sinners after death."

Cause, you know, last time I checked, they were thoroughly "creeped out" by a small, thin blonde woman talking before a background of sunny green meadows, with playing quietly.
    Last edited by GodShapedHole; 04/25/2010 at 02:13 PM.
  15.    #15  
    hope its not too late...
    About damn time they figured it out.

Hopefully it isn't too late.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  17.    #17  
    i like it...
    That's not an official commercial that is showing on the air. It is a series of videos posted on here: Palm webOS™ - Palm® Pre™ Plus & Palm® Pixi™ Plus - Wireless from AT&T. It's part of ATT's promotional website for webOS.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    cant want for the Pre Plus to hit europe
    sweet, maybe Bell will release a similiar ad here in Canada when they release the pre plus.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast