Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    The way they indicated gestures is pretty cool, but webOS needs a distinctive voice and campaign instead of these generic featurephone ads with crappy elevator music. iPhone has App For That and the finger, Android has Can Your Phone Do This Cause DROID DOES, and webOS has...life moves fast, don't miss a thing, which I've never even seen on the tv.
    If you watch the Demo Video (Sprint Release Pre) they use the white dot to indicate movement. AT&T was just smart enough to bring it back, which I think is awesome. Good commercial, lets hope they put it in some prime time spots.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    need sam elliott to do the commercials..
    palm pre, it's what's for dinnerrr, I mean life
    is AT&T including the touchstone with the Pre+?

I sure is implied.

i'd like to see the touchstone featured in this type of promo. We forget how impressive and useful the TS is!
    Its a pretty good ad, finally something that shows off what the pre can do. It would be prefect if they had a voice telling everything it can do instead of having the viewer read it. People dont like to read while they are watching tv.
  5.    #25  
    that would be cool if they include a touchstone
    I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Its a pretty good ad, finally something that shows off what the pre can do. It would be prefect if they had a voice telling everything it can do instead of having the viewer read it. People dont like to read while they are watching tv.
    I agree with the idea of voiceover... actually, that I exactly what I did in my PalmSpot commercial. Take a look at the link below (in my signature) and let me know what you think...
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I agree with the idea of voiceover... actually, that I exactly what I did in my PalmSpot commercial. Take a look at the link below (in my signature) and let me know what you think...
    I really enjoyed your ad. But i think people like things that are more flashing, if you know what i mean.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    As soon as I saw that ad I put it up on my Facebook wall. Viral marketing, baby!
    Probably the best so far but still not great. I think they should have used something similar to the intro vid on the phone and stuck with that theme.

Look at some of the old ipod touch commercials. They did a GREAT job of highlighting what the product can do and injecting a lot of energy through catchy tunes and bright colors...
    best so far, but could be so much better. Needs stronger more emotional music and a human voice. No way this a tv spot, but rather a web series.
    excellent ad, i loved it. definitely the best ad i've seen for pre hands down.
    They need to get them out and advertise right now. They're pushing that horrible Backflip phone and the Pre has to be more marketable then that thing. The second the general public gets wind of the next iphone though, the Pre won't sell on AT&T. Realistically, Palm has about a month to move some year old hardware here due to AT&T having a terrible smartphone lineup outside the iphone.

edit: They need to price aggressively as well.
  14.    #34  
    so many threads over the same topic....
    Spotlight | webOSroundup
    some better ads here imo.

This ones ok but not too interesting. Hope it works though.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  16.    #36  
    best official ad...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    As soon as I saw that ad I put it up on my Facebook wall. Viral marketing, baby!
    Great idea. Doing the same thing.

ET
  18.    #38  
    just feels more polished...
    BTW, I did two very different voiceovers for my #PalmSpots (see below as well). Comments and views appreciated. {Jonathan}
  20.    #40  
    this is the original thread...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast