Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    And by this i mean liquidation, out of business. Will our warranties be voided? Insurance wiped out?
    Last edited by stephenj; 04/25/2010 at 11:55 AM.
    AFter entering your password, are you scrolling the screen down, and tapping where it says "Sign In"?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by stephenj View Post
    And by this i mean liquidation, out of business. Will our warranties be voided? Insurance wiped out?
    HUH??? did you change the whole post?

did you figure out your amazon issue?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Diane,

Sorry, yes i changed the whole post (i'm not just a PPP noob, i'm a noob on this forum and do not know how to delete a post).
    Diane,

Sorry, yes i changed the whole post (i'm not just a PPP noob, i'm a noob on this forum and do not know how to delete a post).
    So did you resolve the amazon problem?

and to delete, just go to edit, and advanced mode, and there is a choice to delete on the top of that window..

I Pre

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    So did you resolve the amazon problem?
    Yes, it was just the simple matter of scrolling down further to see the "submit" button (Doh!), which i discovered after i made the post but before i read any responses.

And i DID go to the 'advanced' edit page when trying to delete the post but didn't see a delete option. I still don't. I must be blind or something ..
    Yes, it was just the simple matter of scrolling down further to see the "submit" button (Doh!), which i discovered after i made the post but before i read any responses.

And i DID go to the 'advanced' edit page when trying to delete the post but didn't see a delete option. I still don't. I must be blind or something ..
    Its ABOVE the post window, kinda hard to see if you are not aware of it

Looks like this:

Attached Images Attached Images

I Pre