Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hey was just browsing the web and found this site, it looks like its still pretty new and in development, but looks quite good
    MobiObie

They got a few reviews up and an interview with glu mobile, looks like they do a bit of ipod stuff but its mainly webOS.

Sorry if its already been posted about(couldnt find anything though) just thought id share!

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Thanks for sharing.
  3.    #3  
    That's ok it's nice to have a review site focused on webOS as precentral on do a few reviews now and then
    nice find
    nice they do interviews aswell, thanks.
    thanks always looking for new info
    Hello,

I would like to thank everyone for the comments.

I would like to introduce myself, My name is TheTech and I am co-founder of MobiObie.com. We are a new app review site, our site started as a Only WebOS site but we had a change of heart and will be covering all platforms. We really need your support, please if you can follow us on twitter @mobiobie and register at our site.

We are not here to compete with anyone, we are here to give the people a trustworthy place to get up-to-date news and reviews of apps and mobile platforms.

Thank you for your time

Best Regards,
    The Tech
    The RSS button isn't working properly. I tried to follow, but just got a page of crap instead of the link. Pleasefix, I'm interested.
    much appreciate the love. I'm the other co-founder/lead reviewer from MobiObie.com I'm glad you guys are interested. You can follow us on twitter (points to signature) since all of our reviews pop up on twitter you'll get the latest updates. We even have some twitter only features.
  10.    #10  
    quick update, from their twitter page it looks like they got an interview with palm coming soon
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Good stuff, but wouldn't it be more appropriate to have a WebOS themed site as opposed to an iPhone theme?!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Good stuff, but wouldn't it be more appropriate to have a WebOS themed site as opposed to an iPhone theme?!
    lol i think the iphone theme is just temporary
    yes, the iphone theme is temporary
    Different site, but a nice (although short) review of the Pre+

The direct result of me reviewing a Palm Pre Plus
    Now following on Twitter...
  16.    #16  
    deserves a bump (just the one!) :-)
    cool site! Love it when sites are just starting up and you join
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by fredwyn View Post
    cool site! Love it when sites are just starting up and you join
    Yeah I love that
    Quote Originally Posted by hhickman69 View Post
    Now following on Twitter...
    same here
  20.    #20  
    I posted the other day about new review site, well since then they asked me to do some reviews for them and also set up their forums.

The forums MobiObie Community - Home

They are brand new and don't even have a link from the main mobiobie site yet, so there's only a couple of us on there at the moment, but if you want to discuss webos and other platforms on forums that are really app focused, please come and register we would really appreciate it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast