Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Information already posted on precentral front page AT&T Showing off webOS, video-style; Coming soon?

http://www.precentral.net/att-showin...le-coming-soon

Videos uploaded on youtube

wmv format

flv format
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Information already posted on precentral front page AT&T Showing off webOS, video-style; Coming soon?

http://www.precentral.net/att-showin...le-coming-soon

Videos uploaded on youtube

wmv format

flv format
    The more the merrier.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    The more the merrier.
    Thanks rush
    What happened to the center button?...AT&T Pre doesnt have it?....Thats weird..
    honestly, why couldn't palm initially use that as their advertising with sprint and/or verizon?

and the centre button was removed when they released the Pre Plus in January
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    honestly, why couldn't palm initially use that as their advertising with sprint and/or verizon?

and the centre button was removed when they released the Pre Plus in January
    Haha?..Really?..Why?...
    I LOVE the center button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Haha?..Really?..Why?...
    lol
    Yea, some like as preference
    Palm felt that it wasn't needed because all you need to do is gesture up and it accomplishes the same thing
    plus it makes the device look more sleek
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    AT&T is getting the Pre Plus which doesn't have the center button.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I Like the ads... simple, straight to the point...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    yep, this gets the message through. now i wonder will sprint get the PLUS
  11.    #11  
    it is really a great ad I have watched it 3 times now and did not get tired to see it again and again
    Haha?..Really?..Why?...
    The button is still there it's just capacitive now. You can tap on it like the physical button on the Sprint Pre.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Ok AT&T....Pre+/Pixi+ exclusivity ended yesterday on Verizon...let's go ahead and announce the drop date for these devices on AT&T already!!!! I'm due for an upgrade and want the Pre+!
    Quote Originally Posted by npyle View Post
    Ok AT&T....Pre+/Pixi+ exclusivity ended yesterday on Verizon...let's go ahead and announce the drop date for these devices on AT&T already!!!! I'm due for an upgrade and want the Pre+!
    Is it confirmed that the exclusivity did actually end?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Well, I didn't hear it from the horses mouth (Mr. AT&T that is), however, it was reported--and subsequently has been referred to--that Verizon had a 90-day exclusivity with those devices. Started 1/25, that would put the end date as 4/25.
    Well, I didn't hear it from the horses mouth (Mr. AT&T that is), however, it was reported--and subsequently has been referred to--that Verizon had a 90-day exclusivity with those devices. Started 1/25, that would put the end date as 4/25.
    Ya that would officially put it at 91 days

Sooo we'll see

It's still early.. it may be 9:32 am EST lol

here's to hoping that a) AT&T launch is successful and b) I get my hands on one up here north of the border
  17.    #17  
    I posted these speculations dates on the speculation forum:

AT&T launch date April 28th, 2010 with Vodafone and O2 at the same time or May 11th,2010
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    Ya that would officially put it at 91 days

Sooo we'll see

It's still early.. it may be 9:32 am EST lol

here's to hoping that a) AT&T launch is successful and b) I get my hands on one up here north of the border
    And I was keeping my fingers crossed that they'd announce at 8am EST lol

And I second your two hopes....are you close to Toni C up North? I know he's anxiously waiting to see the release of Pre+ on AT&T's GSM network....
    And I was keeping my fingers crossed that they'd announce at 8am EST lol

And I second your two hopes....are you close to Toni C up North? I know he's anxiously waiting to see the release of Pre+ on AT&T's GSM network....
    Not sure. I'm Toronto and area so most likely

We've had rumours of it coming to Telus for a while now, and now apparently some rumours of Bell getting a GSM device. So... I guess I still have to wait lol
    The Verizon one doesn't either.

I can't wait. I'm switching from Sprint to AT&T (my employer) most likely. The ability to have both data and voice at the same time is going to make the Pre priceless (imo).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast