Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope this comes out sooner than later. I'm going to stop by my local store and see if I can learn anything
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I just talked to my local At&t Rep and also my BestBuy Mobile Rep and both have told me that June 16 is At&t's hit the street date. This really sucks! COME ON At&t is this the best that you can do! How disappointing is this!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rev12 View Post
    i just talked to my local at&t rep and also my bestbuy mobile rep and both have told me that june 16 is at&t's hit the street date. This really sucks! Come on at&t is this the best that you can do! How disappointing is this!!!
    hogwash.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Looks like it's going to be May 16th for sure, engadget has a spy report. Link posted in the GSM threads.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treiz View Post
    Looks like it's going to be May 16th for sure, engadget has a spy report. Link posted in the GSM threads.
    AT&T Palm Pre Plus and 3G MicroCell available nationwide on May 16 -- Engadget
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12