1.    #1  
    So I'm scrolling through my contact list, and I suddenly see a long, long list of the same #. I go a little further, and the same thing happens for another number... and another, and another... All together out of 316 contacts, I had 26 that had this repeating number problem. It was always the work fax number, and there seemed to be no rhyme or reason to which ones were like that. I sync with Google and Facebook only, Google is my primary. I do not sync with Palm Profile due to previous issues with duplicated contacts. None of the affected numbers have a facebook account,

The repeats varied from 36 to 68 of the same number. It looked like when a certain number of phone numbers were reached, the Pre automatically created another contact with the rest of the repeating work fax numbers. I had to manually delete each repeated number since I didn't know any other way to do it...

Anyone else having this issue??
    Delete the Google Account from your phone, reboot, then add it back in. Sounds like the initial syncing went haywire.