Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oh no kidding, I never done that method, so i wasn't to sure about it. All this time i thought that method will allow you to pull your stuff before the doctor lol
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    The Doctor has been at 64% for like 10 minutes. I'm starting to get nervous...
    EDIT:Its restarting and the Doctor thing told me id need to sign in and pick a language. I have a horrible feeling that will require touchscreen input.
    EDIT 2: I was right.
    Last edited by Dariste; 04/25/2010 at 02:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    So am i screwed?
    I would call that FUBAR
    Want to regain the snappiness and stability of your Palm Pre as when you first bought it? Are you scared to use webOS Doctor? Don't be! The most recent version of webOS doctor no longer wipes the USB partition on your Palm Pre. As such, all your backups created by Pre Backup Utility will remain in the 'ppbackup' folder located there. Once you use webOS Doctor to restore your Palm Pre to factory defaults, simply re-create all your user accounts and re-install Pre Backup utility.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...backup-utility

Here is a small sign of hope !!!!! but then again things happens
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    So im SOL since i can't pick a language? Ugh.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Wow, im an ***** I could have used WinSCP to get the files since it was rooted. This SUCks.
    I would imagine so since there is no keyboard command to select the language
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thanks for trying to help...?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    You can try building a metadoctor image which can bypass the first run application..

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...ion:MetaDoctor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12