1.    #1  
    Can someone please help with step by step hack instructions on how to increase the volume when speaking to someone on speakerphone?
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    i didnt even know u can do that..does it increase the volume for when u play music of the phone too??
    Step 1. Locate volume rocker
    Step 2. Click the upper portion of said volume rocker
    Step 3. Repeat as needed
    There isnt such a thing yet. Unless if you're a fan of "blown speakers"
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Step 1. Locate volume rocker
    Step 2. Click the upper portion of said volume rocker
    Step 3. Repeat as needed
    HEYYYYYY...be nice lol. You know what OP meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    HEYYYYYY...be nice lol. You know what OP meant.
    I couldn't help it the title was so enticing to me
    There is no patch for that and it's not possible to ever make a patch for that due to hardware restrictions. It's hoped that feature will be on the C40, Pre2 or whatever it's gonna be called.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I couldn't help it the title was so enticing to me
    Hahaha. Me neither!

There should be a Hook'd On Phonics: Palm Pre Edition

If you watch South Park you'll get it
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Can someone please help with step by step hack instructions on how to increase the volume when speaking to someone on speakerphone?
    Thanks
    I dont think that is out yet but you can boost your Ring tones and stuff
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...olume-pre.html
  11.    #11  
    While these kids were playing games saying it could not be done... I was hacking my phone to increase the speaker volume!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    While these kids were playing games saying it could not be done... I was hacking my phone to increase the speaker volume!
    How so?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Well then patch it please! so we can all enjoy it
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

My phone volume is so tiny compared to some other phones. I play music than the person with the feature phone plays music and it's twice as loud I feel embrassed because my phone cost more
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    My phone volume is so tiny compared to some other phones. I play music than the person with the feature phone plays music and it's twice as loud I feel embrassed because my phone cost more
    Ok...this made me LOL x100

And im sure that lil volume tweak gets deleted after an OTA. So you're probably gonna have to keep doing it if you actually remember it
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Someone has an inferiority complex