1.    #1  
    Hi there,

i was wondering, is there a way to NOT receive email between some hours?
    I would love to put my mail on hold between the hours I sleep.
    On my centro you could select between the hours you'ld love to cync. (example 23h and 7 o'clock)

Is there a patch, is there a program or is it just a simple configuration I just can't find?!

thx in advance!!!!
    a roller with a palm pre...
    So long as you don't mind not receiving calls and texts through the night also you could download battery saver in preware, this will turn on airplane mode for a specific time set by you, hence, you will not receive emails.
    Else I don't have a clue sorry.
  3.    #3  
    that's the problem; phone should be on - i'll try this app; right now i put in in aurplane mode everytime... no phone/text/email.. but my phone should stay on.. :s
    a roller with a palm pre...
    It works for me, phone stays on with airplane mode until the morning when I'm greeted with a text and email coming through when I get up. Just go into preware, list of everything and start typing battery saver and it will pop up to instal.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    It works for me, phone stays on with airplane mode until the morning when I'm greeted with a text and email coming through when I get up. Just go into preware, list of everything and start typing battery saver and it will pop up to instal.
    I think he means the device should still receive calls/texts during the night (eg. an emargency), but not emails (or, presumably, IMs).
    ^^
    I wasn't sure to be honest, still don't quite understand if he wants IM/sms/calls or not.
    well, you could manually change the setting everynight, but i don't think that's what you want to do.